Wednesday, July 25, 2012

First Post - At Midnight

So, this is my new blog!  I can't wait to start writing new items!  The gist of this personal strand of the web is to document my outdoor adventures.  I don't get out all the time, I just don't have the time to do everything that I want.  But, I love being in nature -> mountains to hike on, streams to paddle in.  It is truly my passion, and I have only recently discovered it, when nearing 34.  Why is that?  Don't know.  Serendipity?  Mid-life crisis?  Any of these could be the reason.  But, I've been lucky to spend a week in the gorgeous and stunning Tetons of Wyoming, two weeks in the Cimeron Range of New Mexico, and all up and down Virginia.  I'm going to try to document future ones for my family to take in, and retroactively document past ones.  Hope everyone enjoys!

No comments:

Post a Comment